dinsdag 11 oktober 2011

Conversations with Teddy K.

On May 18th 2011 Teddy has delivered a database in Excel.

Sample of the original data compared to the database.
  1. Kagatamu. In the file there are 100 persons. According to the database 298.Some are double, some are 4 times in the database. The ones who are double all have the age of 22. When they are 4 times in the database, then 2 of them at the age of 22 and 2 of them have the right age.
  2. Cyahafi. In the file are 63 persons. According to the database 126. Everybody is double. The age is 14 or 24. This age does not correspondence with the right age.

On May 20th these findings have been communicated with Teddy. His reply is that he wanted it to compare to the data at his own desktop.
Here are txt messages from and to Teddy, exactly as they have been communicated.

On 20 May Teddy txt: “Sory, i will call u later. Am meeting.”
On 23 May my txt: “Hi teddy, i’m still waiting on your call concerning the census. Will you call soon or come to the office? Bert”
On 23 May Teddy txt: “Will call u later”
On 25 May my txt: “Hi teddy, we’re still waiting for your reply. When will you call of pay us a visit?”
On 25 May Teddy txt: “Am not feeling good today, went to see my doctor. Will call u after”
On 27 May my txt: “Hi teddy, did you see a doctor? Feeling any better? Hope you will call sooen, or visit our office.”
On 27 May my txt: “Teddy, on Monday someone from NSIR comes to our office. They will ask for the data. What shall we say to them?”
On 27 May Teddy txt: “I am feeling much beter. I haver recoved the corect dat file . I Will bring it b4 monday. Will link up with Bruno over the weekend. Thks”
On 27 May my txt: “Good to hear from you. Just to let you know. NISR is coming in the morning on Monday. Please get the correct dat here before they are here.”
On 30 May Teddy txt: “Morning! I was out of Kgli for the weekend but i am on my way back, will bring you the data once arived. Thnks.”
On 31 May my txt:  “We expect u to come to the office today with the new data. What time will u b there?”
On 31 May Teddy txt: “Am driving call you later.”
On 31 May my txt:  “We really expect you today!”

On June 9 meeting of Bruno, Teddy and Bonaventure.
At this meeting Teddy has promised to come with the new data on June 13
But he has failed to deliver this on this date.

Then nothing happened for a while. We had a meeting with the president. As a result a letter was written to Teddy on 20 June giving him the chance to bring the new data before 23 June.

On 23 June Teddy txt: “Hi! I talked to Bruno he is not there, by any chance are at the office so that i bring you Revised Data! Thks. Ted”
On 24 June Teddy txt: “Hi! Driving, I will call u back after”
On 24 June Teddy txt: “Hi! Are u at ofice, may i come in 30 minu”
On 24 June my txt:  “Yes, we are at the office.”

Teddy arrived on 24 June with new Excel file. After looking at it, I’ve sent an email to Teddy on 28 June.

Dear Teddy

I have taken a good look at your excel sheet. It's still very unreliable, lots of double entries, other mistakes. See annex.
To solve the problem I see only one solution. That is that you give us the original Access data, so we can use it to make our own spreadsheet.
We have Access on our computer.
At this moment it makes no sense to make a report on the basis of your latest excel sheet.
So we want you to come over on Thursdaymorning to deliver us this Access data file.
Can you do this?

And on the same day the following txt.

On 28 June my txt:  “Teddy, i sent you an email. Please have a look at it. Can you come on Thursday morning?

The following email conversation was there:

Dear Bert,

Thank you for this detailed feedback. I will bring you the access data file.

Ted

Dear Teddy,

Thank you for your reply. Hope to see you on Thursday morning. How about 10 o'clock?

Kind regards,
Bert

No problem!
Ted

Then some more txt.

On 30 June Teddy txt:  “Morning! I would likt ask you if i can come to see u at 12h with the Data in MS Access. Thks”
On 30 June my txt:  “Ok. 12 is fine.”

Teddy arrived on 30 June with Access file. After looking at it, I’ve sent an email to Teddy.

Dear Teddy,

I've had a first look at the access data files.
I have counted every item in all the 74 access data files and have come to a total of 209.173 persons.
Could you please look into this matter and confirm it?
If this is true, there is a maximum of 209.173 persons counted.

Furthermore I have seen that in database 17 and 28 there are 2 files who both have 207 persons and who are exactly the same.
So there has been a double entry for this persons.
Can you please look into this matter and explain?

On this basis I ask you to look in the 74 different databases and look for more double entries.

Then some more txt.

On 30 June my txt:  “Hi teddy, i’ve sent u an email. Please have a look at it this weekend, so we can talk about it on Tuesday.”
On 7 July my txt:  “Hi teddy, last night I did not receive a short reply on my email. Could u please sent it today?”
On 7 July Teddy txt: “Yes i will”
On 12 July my txt:  “Hi teddy, hope u had a good wedding. I’m waiting on your response to my email of 30-6.”
On 14 July Teddy txt: “Hi! I am on my way back from my honeymoon, will come to see u tomorow at ur office. Thanks”
On 15 July my txt:  “Hi teddy, this afternoon no one is in the office, so we will see you on Monday.”
On 15 July Teddy txt: “Ok”
On 18 July Teddy txt: “Morning! I am not feeling good this morning, go to see my doctor. Will contact you afternoon for the Data issue. Thks”
On 21 July my txt:  “Hi teddy, we are waiting 4 u. When r u coming?”
On 21 July Teddy txt:  “Since monday i am sick under treatment, but i am improving. Tomorrow i am going for a medical check up. I am coming to see u on Monday. Thks.”
On 26 July my txt: “Teddy, i was expecting you yesterday. You didn’t come! When will you come.”



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten